Tuesday, February 9, 2010

swerve.

had a terrible stomach virus.
spent basically the entire weekend snowed in at the diner working obscene hours with my hunnie bunnie.
got so many kisses and so much affection i can hardly stand it.
these are definitely real feelings.
i realized that tonight.
which basically sucks.
but at least its not the usual hit it and quit it.

i dont care that we arent sleeping together.
really, i dont.
im focusing on bigger things.


such as...
march 18th.
mac introduces a new lipstick.
and its lady gaga's lipstick.
and 100% of proceeds go to mac's AIDS charity.
GIVE A LITTLE BIT, GIVE A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR LOVE TO ME.


my sleep is so off.
its 5am.
i have a shrinky dink appointment in cherry hill at 220 today.
dammmittttttt.
byebyebyebyebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

she's always looking for something.

My photo
the only word to accurately describe me? frantic. you'll see.

oh, i think they like me.

so afraid of getting bored.