Wednesday, February 3, 2010

need the smell of summer, need its noises in my ears.

its only february and i am so beyond fed up with the cold weather.

had an okay dinner in ac with sara strelsin.
i always love reconnecting with her.
seriously.

i gambled far too much.
but i will not call that 1800 number.
im no quitter.

and its not my fault the dentist office was closed so i couldnt drop off the money i owed. you want the money? call the tropicana. they robbbbbbeddd me.





its cold and i want to cuddle. fuck that noise.


ps. hunniebunnie has a fever. i want to make him tea with honey tomorrow. poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

she's always looking for something.

My photo
the only word to accurately describe me? frantic. you'll see.

oh, i think they like me.

so afraid of getting bored.