Sunday, January 24, 2010

mas puta que las gallinas.

i waste my time with every boy/man/creature i so willingly fall for.

however, i enjoy the chase.

and honestly?

thats all i enjoy.


i dont wanna call you and tell you my plans.

i dont wanna check in.


i dont even like cuddling that much anymore.

hit it and quit it.




this does not apply to the few males i am actually interested in.

i AM interested in what i cannot have.

i cannot have the guatemalan, therefore i want him. badly.

but once i obtained him, like a pawn in chess, would i really be that happy?

i doubt it.



im a thrillseeker.

and took too many percosets.

so now i might hurl then sleep.

i have to be back at work in 8 hours.



long live the queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

she's always looking for something.

My photo
the only word to accurately describe me? frantic. you'll see.

oh, i think they like me.

so afraid of getting bored.