Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i like good pussy and i like good tree.

so...


my boyfriend dumped me the night before easter.
then ruined sex for me for a very long time.
because it was no longer making love.
there was no connection.
it was like one last shebang.
like, lemme use this bitch as a piece of ass so she knows what shes losing.

beautiful.
i confessed my love.
he told me it was not reciprocated and to move on.
its still got me fucked in the head but not as bad anymore.
day by day.


oh and i got mauled by a dog.
i had 28 stitches in my face and 4 in my arm.
most likely permanent scarring.
i got mine i guess.



buttttttt i ordered my incubus ticket today ahhhhhhhhhhh =)

1 comment:

she's always looking for something.

My photo
the only word to accurately describe me? frantic. you'll see.

oh, i think they like me.

so afraid of getting bored.